The Pope faces the ancient phallic symbol from Egypt.
Obelisks are dedicated to the false sun god.
Shortly after announcing his resignation, Pope Benedict XVI waved to a crowd gathered in Saint Peter's Square. In a surprise announcement, the Vatican has said that the Pope will resign on February 28 -- the first pontiff to step down in nearly 600 years. What is significant in this development?
- The Pope seems to be following a scripted plan, and has stepped down in order to fulfill St. Malachy's Luciferian prophecy to make way for the 112th Pope.
- February 28th may hold some significance. According to Fritz Springmeir, the number 28 is important to Cabbalists - making it a very powerful number on a Magical calendar system. He adds that it is likely the number 28 has occult connotations that go back to Babylonian magic.
- Based on the same writings of Fritz Springmeir, the Feast of the Beast may also play into this. A papal conclave will elect the successor, who will be in place by the end of March - perhaps by March 24th. According to one occult calendar, the Feast of the Beast is held on March 24th.
- Pope Benedict looks like a spring chicken compared to Pope John Paul II.
Shot of Pope John Paul II shortly before his death.
Shot of Pope Benedict XVI- today.
- Tom Horn's Petrus Romanus book has uncanny timing! As he mingles with many of the teachers of the apostate church, several CNP members, Luciferians posing as Christians, and pre-tribbers - it almost makes you wonder if he's a Luciferian taking orders from the ranks above. (See update below)
"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers,
transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ."
2 Cor. 11:13
Update: Apparently, Tom Horn and Cris Putnam wrote the book Petrus Romanus using Jesuit material. See the post titled "The Petrus Romanus Scam" on Ephesians 5:11's blog.
Pope's Encyclical Urges Global Financial System
Pope Benedicts Goal for Universal Brotherhood is the Same as the Theosophists
Media Says Pope May Resign in April 2012
The Mystical Eucharistic Christ
The Black Pope Remembered by Pope Benedict
Inside the Modern Baptism of the Spirit: Holy or Unholy?
The Church of Rome Worships Lucifer