Not all Christian Fundamentalist or Evangelicals are adherents of Rushdoony's Reconstructionism/Dominion Theology, however for the outsider it certainly appears that way. For those of us who can see the big picture, we understand the implications of a radical takeover. Many liberals and liberal Christians believe this type of Christianity resembles that of the Christian church that supported Hitler during World War II, and it may not be far from the truth. There are also those who want to limit or end Christian Fundamentalism because of how far-reaching this movement has become, and someday they will get their wish.
But what many of us don't realize, there is a bigger picture that must be viewed, and it can be illustrated by using the same Seven Mountain strategy of the power hungry Dominionists. Satan has used the same plan to infiltrate the Church in order to bring about world government, and seat him on the throne of the world government. I will call this the Christian Industrial Complex.
Seven Mountains of the Christian Industrial Complex
When Dwight D. Eisenhower gave this speech, he was telling the American people about the sheer significance of the relationship between our government and business. He was attempting to clue us in that there is a shadow-government who is the puppet master, pulling all the strings.“In the councils of government we must guard against the acquisition of power, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties and democratic processes.” ~Dwight D. Eisenhower, Jan. 17, 1961
With the Christian Industrial Complex, the relationship is even more far-reaching. Since Satan is attempting to dismantle Christianity, it touches every aspect of life. When each point is viewed, you will see that Satan has his hand print on each.
Mountain #1 - Arts and Entertainment
- Contemporary Christian Music
One of the first signs of satanism is writing backwards. Also, the "M" in Michael and the "T" in Smith is part of the Runic(runic means secret) alphabet used in witchcraft!
- Christian Books and magazines
The picture on Kay Arthur's book is a depiction that comes straight out of Masonic culture. Here you can see this distinctive "ladder leaning on thin air."This isn't the only book she uses with Masonic symbolism.Mountain #2 - Business, Ministries, and Organizations
- Christian radio - Radio programs that make false doctrine and false teachers seem mainline. Radio show hosts who are shills, such as Dr. Stan Monteith.
- Christians in Secret Societies, such as Masonry, Knights of Malta, and Order of the Jesuits
- Ministries that teach misleading historical lies, such as WallBuilders.
- Ministries that promote radical, militaristic Christianity, such as Oak Initiative.
- Businesses that primarily feature false teachers and Dominionist materials, such as Christian bookstores.
- Seminary students are intentionally being taught false doctrine - such as Premillennial Dispensationalism and promotes Zionist Israel.
- Christian school books teaching that our founding fathers were Christian.
- Christian Patriotism is being taught in school, thus being reinforced through the church. Some churches do this unknowingly, but they are mixing church and state. Do you have a flag in your church?
- Complimentarianism is no longer being taught as biblical within the Church. Egalitarianism has replaced biblical teaching with the world's viewpoint.
- Money and wealth is being taught as something gained through obedience - which is false. Families are frustrated by being focused on unattainable wealth, rather than living a godly life.
- There is no longer a separation between the Christian and political activity (government). The Republican party is a haven for faith-based voters and political activity.
- Council for National Policy - Dominionists have overtaken this high council with their agenda.
- "The Family" - A secretive network amongst politicians that advances the agenda of elite Christian Dominionist/Reconstructionist groups.
- White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives - A council that blends most denominational leadership with government officials.
- Council on Foreign Relations - Christians have been appointed to this council whose goal it is to bring about world government.
- Christian Television - All of these stations teach Christian and American Imperialism, supports Christian Zionism, teach pre-tribulation rapture, and encourage political activity.
- Christian Radio - (Seen above in entertainment)
- Roman Catholic Church is presented as the face of American Christianity.
- News media conveniently leaves out information for you to understand the full scope of the story.
- New Age Emergent Churches, with Universalist leanings, are pushing mystical experience and contemplative prayer, which is also being peddled through the world by Billy Graham's Lausanne Movement.
- WordFaith churches are promoting New Age practices of metaphysical thinking and healing. They are able to do these miracles because of the principles taught in the Kabbalah. Additionally, they teach that they are gods, but some others are more subtle.
- New Apostolic Reformation false apostles are now mainstream.
- Purpose Driven church and Christian Socialism are promoted by left-wing megachurch leader Rick Warren.
- Most mainline churches belong to the National Council of Churches, which supports an ecumenical agenda, and has aligned itself with the UN Millennium Development Goals.
- The World Council of Churches, which views false religions as a legitimate path to God, aligns itself with the National Council of Churches, which will ultimately bring the religions of the world together as one. The WCC is known for Communist activity.
- The Jesuits, historically known as Vatican assassins, have infiltrated the institutions of higher learning with false teaching. Their goal is to bring the Protestant church under the Vatican.
After World War 1, Luciferian John D. Rockefeller became involved in what was called the Interchurch World Movement. The idea was that "another crusade was needed to bring the warring factions of Christianity together." Rockefeller promoted universal ecumenism by stating in December 1917:
"Would that I had the power to bring to your minds the vision as it unfolds before me! I see all denominational emphasis set aside...I see the church molding the thought of the world as it has never done before, leading in all great movements as it should. I see it literally establishing the Kingdom of God on earth."Related Post
Brannon Howse and His Masonic Blue Necktie
Chuck Missler, SwanSat, and the Christian Industrial Complex
What Do Rick Joyner, the CIA, and the Knights of Malta Have in Common?
The Oak Summit: The Dark Side of the Oak Tree
The Iron Cross & American Christians