From Kamal Saleem's website, he clearly shows his allegiance to Lucifer by the one-eyed portrait.
"For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ." Jude 1:4
The business of formerly being a Muslim Jihadi has flourished since 9/11. Along with phony Walid Shoebat, Kamal Saleem – both US citizens, claim to have been members of the Palestine Liberation Organization. Many of us know Walid and his fictitious past, but Kamal is still relatively new on the scene. They have been making their rounds among American Christian churches and college campuses, telling stories of their involvement in Islamic terrorism before their conversion to Christianity.
In this 2009 interview with Pat Robertson, Kamal tells of his years as a terrorist with the PLO.
Saleem's stories don't stand up to scrutiny. The authenticity of his claims have been challenged by academics and Muslims, who have found many aspects of his stories don't add up. This testimony of a former friend tells it all. Based on an article from Mother Jones, Tim Murphy writes:
Wally Winter, a nurse in Albuquerque, New Mexico, first met him when they both worked at a hospital in Abu Dhabi in 1979. Two years later, he got a phone call from Saleem; he'd come to the United States and needed help. Winter says he welcomed Saleem into his spare bedroom, opened a bank account for him, taught him how to drive, and helped get him a job at the hospital where he worked near Oklahoma City. When Winter moved to the city, Saleem came along. "He had no money," Winter says. "I had to drive him wherever he was going." The two were close; Winter would bring Saleem to his parents' home on holidays. "He could sell swampland in Louisiana," Saleem's former roommate says. "I really do not believe the story about the terrorism. I totally believe that he would make up something like that to either make money or become well known.""With that said, Kamal is actively involved politically, and appeared at the 11/11/11 "Dearborn Awakening." This video reveals more thoroughly his and Engle’s agenda. Please watch all of the video.
Analysis of the Video
I don't profess to be a professional at this, but this is what I see from beginning to end:
- Fusion - It's a New Age term that is tied to the meaning of synergy: It is the combining the psychic energy of two systems into a new fusion of forces to facilitate the evolution of mankind. It's two becoming one.
- The Messianic Rabbi mentions Yeshua, which is a title shared with the New Age movement. New Agers refer to their Avatar at Master Yeshua, and they believe he is an enlightened sage, just like Buddha.
- Lou Engle said, "When is it going to be when Jew and Gentile all begin to find one another...in the upper room in one accord?" Christians believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only Messiah, and this is the distinct difference between Jew and Gentile. There will never be true unity with that present.
- Lou mentions steps. There are steps in Freemasonry.
- Rabbi Jason Sobel mentioned the Decade of the Ayin, and he also gives a garbled message about the the significance of that. Was there a double-meaning to what he was saying? According to this site, Solomon’s Temple (having Masonic significance) was destroyed in 586 BCE and laid waste for 70 years. The 70 years is connected with the Exile, and the fact that the Jews had no temple. Today the Jews are in Exile; having a nation, but no temple. Seventy years of the exile will be completed in 2018. Judaism is eagerly contemplating their long awaited “messiah” to arrive before or near the end of the 70 year exile. Based on this numerology, 2018 will end the 70-year exile, and the Jews can build their temple. It will be at the Masonic Third Temple that Jews and Gentiles will worship together.
- The Rabbi believes that it isn't until Jew and Gentile come together in ecumenical unity that God's blessing will come forth.
- The staged reconciliation of Ishmael and Isaac. Kamal Saleem bows to the Masonic nation of Israel.
The audience was weeping with joy and totally clueless!
Kamal is a great friend of the Religious Right. He has done interviews, and spoken at conferences with Paul Ryan, Michele Bachmann, Jerry Boykin, Rick Joyner, and Tony Perkins. He seeks Dominionism along with the rest of the apostates.
Jerry Boykin, Skip Heitzig (a disciple of Chuck Smith and lives in Albuquerque, NM), and Kamal Saleem
And he's a phony, like the rest of them.
"Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;" 1 Tim. 4:2
"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents..." Matthew 10:16