The commotion being created over the Koran burning has really gotten tolerance-loving folks all riled up. This good vs. evil fight has many of the remnant Christians thinking, "At least someone has enough courage to stand up for what is right!" But there is something that drives Dr. Terry Jones that the media isn't talking about. This is because most people wouldn't know what the reporters were talking about, which is: Just as the Muslims want to take the world for Allah, Dr. Terry Jones wants to take the world for Jesus Christ. He believes in Dominion Theology, otherwise known as Kingdom Now. This is the desire to set-up God's Kingdom on earth before his arrival for the Church. Read his website statement about their beliefs. It doesn't come out and call it by name, but it's there.
So now that I only half admire him, let's see what he has to say.
Ten Reasons to Burn the Koran
by Dr. Terry Jones
- The Koran teaches that Jesus Christ, the Crucified, Risen Son of God, King of Kings and Lord of Lords was NOT the Son of God, nor was he crucified. This teaching removes the possibility of salvation and eternal life in heaven for all Islam's believers. They face eternal damnation in hell if they do not repent.
- The Koran is not what Islam claims it to be. It does not have an eternal origin. It is not recorded in heaven. The Almighty God, Creator of the World, is NOT it's source. It is not holy. It's writings are human in origin, a concoction of old and new teachings.
- The Koran's teaching includes Arabian idolatry, paganism, rites and rituals. These are demonic, an ongoing satanic stronghold under which Muslims and the world suffer.
- The earliest writings that are known to exist about the Prophet Mohammad were recorded 120 years after his death. All of the Islamic writings (the Koran and the Hadith, the biographies, the traditions and histories) are confused, contradictory and inconsistent. We have no conclusive account about what he said or did. Yet Muslims follow the destructive teachings of Islam without question.
- Mohammad's life and message cannot be respected. The first Meccan period of his leadership seems to have been religiously motivated and a search for the truth. But in the second Medina period he was openly corrupt, power hungry, and obsessed with selfish pleasures. These are characteristics that God hates. They also led to political assassinations and massacres which continue to be carried out on a regular basis by his followers today.
- Islamic Law is totalitarian in nature. There is no separation of church and state. It is irrational. It is supposedly immutable and cannot be changed. It must be accepted without criticism. It has many similarities to Nazism, Communism and Fascism. It is not compatible with Western Civilization.
- Islam is not compatible with democracy and human rights. The notion of a moral individual capable of making decisions and taking responsibility for them does not exist in Islam. The attitude towards women in Islam as inferior possessions of men has led to countless cases of mistreatment and abuse for which Muslim men receive little or no punishment. This is a direct fruit of the teachings of the Koran.
- A Muslim does not have the right to change his religion. Apostasy is punishable by death.
- Islamic teaching and culture consistently perpetuate an irrational fear and loathing of the West.
- Islam is a weapon of Arab imperialism and Islamic colonialism. Where Islam has or gains political power, Christians, Jews and all non-Muslims suffer persecution and discrimination. This includes murders, rape, imprisonment and the destruction of churches, synagogues, temples and other places of worship.
He's got a good point there, but he'll probably end up going to jail over it for creating an international incident, or get killed. Let's watch his website video describing the hatred of Muslims toward the US.
Lack of tolerance!