John Foster Dulles helped open the doors for the 1954 Graham Crusade in London. Dulles was the founder of the pro-world government Council on Foreign Policy.
- 41 percent of American adults were unable to identify who they believe to be the most influential Christian leader in our nation today.
- Evangelist Billy Graham who was named by 19 percent of adults. New Age
- Pope Benedict XVI came in second in the results, with nine percent of those surveyed. New Age
- President Barack Obama with eight percent. Luciferian
- Joel Osteen from Lakewood Church got five percent of adults. Word of Faith
- Charles Stanley or Joyce Meyer got 2 percent of the vote. New Age and Word of Faith
- The remaining 1 percent surveyed said: Franklin Graham, T.D. Jakes, George W. Bush, Oprah Winfrey, Maya Angelou and James Dobson. New Age, Word of Faith, and Luciferian