Pope Benedict XVI is poised to move his predecessor John Paul II a step closer to sainthood in the coming days. A beatification ceremony in the Vatican capital, which could attract crowds of up to 1 million people, is being planned for May 1st. Although the Roman Catholic church would like to remember him for his good works, let's look at where he hit the mark.
- Pope John Paul blocked the inquiry of pedophile friend who abused 2000 boys, not to mention the other boys who have been involved in scandals. 
- Pope John Paul II allowed a Shiva priestess to create the traditional Shiva mark on his forehead. Lord Shiva is the controller of life and death.
- The doctrine of Papal supremacy refers to the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church that the pope, by reason of his office as Vicar of Christ and as pastor of the entire Christian Church. The title implies that he has the same power and authority that Christ had over the Church.
- John Paul II frequently and clearly reaffirmed the importance of spiritual ecumenism since 1993. The Ecumenical Movement is a plan to bring churches of all denominations, religions, and cults, and ultimately bring them together as one World Church.
- Pope John Paul II kissed the Muslim Koran, which denies Jesus as the Son of God.
- The Pope endorsed the work of Jesuit Priest Teilhard de Chardin, who said “A general convergence of religions upon a universal Christ who fundamentally satisfies them all: that seems to me the only possible conversion of the world, and the only form in which a religion of the future can be conceived.”In other words, he agreed that an universal Christ was the only way to bring about one religion of unity.
"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." 1 Timothy 2:5,6