The Jesuit Order was created to combat and overthrow the Protestant Reformation. It was founded as a military order by Ignatius of Loyola in 1534. Over the ages, their ultimate mission has continued to be the return of separated brethren (Protestants) back to the Catholic fold.
In 1537, they traveled to Italy to seek Papal approval for their order. Pope Paul III gave them a commendation, and permitted them to be ordained priests.
The Jesuits, and the role they have played in history since its founding, have been known as the wicked political arm of Rome. They have been accused of taking part in the plot to assassinate Abraham Lincoln. The society also infiltrated the Nazi Party of Adolph Hitler. The following clips on this topic are from A Lamp in the Dark: The Untold History of the Bible.
The Black Pope
The Superior General of the Society of Jesus, also known as the Black Pope, is the official title of the leader of the Society of Jesus. Ignatius of Loyola, being the first Black Pope, was said to have formed a witchcraft group called the Illuminati. Adam Weishaupt has always been given the credit for starting the Illuminati, but he formed his own Secret Society and called it "The Illuminati" - after the "Illuminism" or Witchcraft that he practiced. He then introduced it to Freemasonry. Weishaupt was a professor of canon law, a position that was held exclusively by the Jesuits. 
Having said that, Ignatius of Loyola was a Satanic genius who built an army of priests. These Roman Catholic priests became the most dreaded religious strike force in all of history. They were the “Special Forces” for the Vatican. Within less than a century of their formation, the Jesuits became an elite society of spies, assassins, and intellectuals, hated and feared by governments and kingdoms around the world.
Based upon the video clip:
- During WWII, it was the Jesuit Order that put forth that "the building up of the Third Reich...unites a national-socialist state to Catholic-Christianity." The goals of of the Jesuit Order has continued to have the same goals as it did when it was formed...destroy the Protestant church and have the Catholic church to be the only church.
- The Jesuit Order formulated a plan to take over the world by infiltration of organizations and education, and by becoming one of them. They would become leaders in these organizations, and eventually overthrow the Protestant organizations. This was by introducing humanism into different levels of education, and keep back certain aspects of the Gospel.
- The Jesuits instigated battles where hundreds of thousands of Protestant men, women, and children were slaughtered for their cause.
|symbol of the sun is used by the sun-god Shamash; the native Mesopotamian deity and the sun god in the Akkadian, Assyrian and Babylonian pantheons.|
Jesuits and the True Church
There is a long list of serious offenses the Jesuits have been responsible for, but I suspect they are given more credit than what is due. Just as the Jews have been the scapegoat for years, the Jesuits may also be blamed for some things they had nothing to do with. I suspect the real culprit behind this is Satan himself.
I'd like to focus in on the affect the Jesuits have had on the Church of Jesus Christ, and the false teachings they introduced. They are likely to be the missing link all along between Biblical Christianity and the lies that have been introduced into the Church.
- Ignatius of Loyola is famous not only for founding the Jesuit Order, but also for his spiritual exercises. These teachings have formed the basis for many practices throughout history and in the spiritual movement today. According to Endtime.net, the Jesuits were the first to introduce many of the spiritual practices into the Charismatic movement. This is because Ignatius of Loyola developed and passed on his methods of systematic transcendental meditation, centering prayer, visualizing, illumination, speaking in tongues, metaphysics, and telepathy. He was known to go into trances, go into a form of ecstasy, and levitate.  Many of these are the same experiences within the Charismatic and Emergent churches today.
- Dispensationalism, also known as the pre-tribulation theory, is a method of Bible interpretation which was first devised by Freemason John Nelson Darby (1800-1882). The origin of this theory can be traced to three Jesuit priests, which dates back to the 1500s.
- In 1909, Cyrus Scofield published the first edition of his famous Scofield Reference Bible, which promoted the pre-tribulation rapture theory of the Jesuits. This Bible became popular in American Protestant Bible Schools and printed millions of copies. Scofield injected large doses of Darby's ideas, and the lie continued to be propagated.
- Jesuits have had significant influence in the development of liberation theology. 
- Jesuit priest Teilhard de Chardin, was a leading advocate of Darwinism and the theory of evolution. 
- The Jesuit Order has acted in the furtherance of the one world religion by funding, staffing, and supporting the National Council of Churches and the World Council of Churches.