The beehive, as well as the symbol of the bee, has hidden meaning that only the occultist understands. When you see how widespread the use of this symbol is, you'll wonder how you missed it.
Through history, the beehive can be found on coins,
in ancient architecture,
Ancient Beehive Houses In Jazeera, Syria
and in medieval heraldry, since it was considered a symbol of industry and imperial power. The Pope has adorned himself with a beehive tiara for centuries.
Pope Innocent III (1198-1216) in early papal tiara
The bee was at one time the emblem of the French kings. Napoleon wore robes embroidered with bees, and the canopies of their thrones were decorated with gigantic figures of these insects.
In modern times, it is used in Freemasonry. In masonic lectures is explained as symbol of industry and co-operation, and as cautioning against intellectual laziness, warning that "he that will so demean himself as not to be endeavoring to add to the common stock of knowledge and understanding, may be deemed a drone in the hive of nature, a useless member of society, and unworthy of our protection as Masons."
The beehive is also used with similar meaning by the Mormons. The Beehive House is one of the two official residences of Brigham Young, an early leader of the Mormon church. The Beehive House gets its name from the Beehive sculpture atop the house.
From Mormon usage it has become one of the State symbols of Utah,
Flag of Utah
and created the backdrop for the signing of the EU Constitution.
Bronze statue of Pope Innocent X
Manly Hall, in his book The Secret Teachings of All Ages, explains that, "The fact that bees are ruled by queens is one reason why this insect is considered a sacred feminine symbol....The bee is sacred to the goddess Venus, and according to mystics, it is one of several forms of life which came to the earth from the planet Venus millions of years ago." 
The bee is an ancient symbol of sacredness, associated with the Mother Goddess. Bees are ruled by queens and the hive was likened to the womb of the Great Mother. In the book New Age Lies to Women, Wanda Marrs writes that the Mother Goddess was considered the Queen Bee by her subjects, pagan worshipers. She explains the spiritual implications of this, in that:
This is the representation and image of Satan's Unholy Trinity (or triangle): Mother Goddess (the Queen Bee), Father of Light (Lucifer) and Antichrist, the Son of Perdition, all conspiring to take control of planet earth. The honey bee, which represent the Mother Goddess, is how they plan to do it. The Queen Bee is to inspire her worker bees to go forth and harvests the crop of humanity, bringing in the honey, the nectar, so that the New Age Kingdom can have sustenance and power.The Ultimate Queen Bee
The Queen of Heaven in the Bible is a Babylonian goddess whom people worshiped. She has been incarnated to Roman Catholicism under the name ‘Mary’, Mary, Queen of Heaven. Many Catholics would deny that Mary worship is part of Catholicism, but unfortunately this is not true as she holds a special place in the hearts of many. All over the world, Catholics have one celebration after the next dedicated to Mary, the Queen of Heaven.
“The children gather wood, the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead the dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven; and they pour out drink offerings to other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger!" Jeremiah 7:18
Mary has appeared under many names over the centuries; here are but a few:
- Mary, Queen of Heaven (Rome)
- Arianrhod (Welsh) Goddess of fertility
- Aprodite (Greek) Goddess of fertility
- Ashteroth (Phoenicians and Canaanites) Goddess of fertility
- Astarte (Eastern Mediterranean/Bronze Age) Goddess of fertility
- Anahita (Persian) Goddess of fertility
- Anu (Celtic) Goddess of fertility
- Aveta (Gaulish) Goddess of fertility
- Brigit (Irish) Goddess of fertility
- Ceres (Rome) Goddess of fertility
- Corn Mother (Native American) Earth Goddess/Goddess of fertility
- Cybele (Rome) Goddess of fertility
- Demeter (Greek) Goddess of fertility
- Freya (Scandinavian) Goddess of fertility
- Frigg (Scandinavian) Goddess of fertility
- Gaia (Greek) Mother goddess
- Hathor (Egyptian) Goddess of fertility
- Haumea (Hawaiian) Mother goddess
- Inanna (Sumerian) Goddess of fertility
- Ishtar (Babylonian/Assyrian) Goddess of fertility
- Isis (Egyptian) Goddess of fertility
- Juno (Rome) Goddess of fertility
- Kali (Indian) – Black earth mother/Goddess of fertility
- Kostroma (Slavic) Goddess of fertility
- Mylitta (Sumerian) Goddess of fertility
- Oshun (Afro/Cuban) Goddess of fertility
- Rainbow Snake (Aborigine) – Earth Goddess/Goddess of fertility
- Rhea (Greek) Mother goddess
- Tlalteutli (Aztec) Goddess of creation
- Venus (Rome) Goddess of fertility
- Vasudhara (Tibetan) Goddess of fertility
The queen bee is the mother of every single bee, just as the Virgin Mary is the mother of all the women she is close to, whom she calls the Daughters of Mary. Many have given her the title of the Whore of Babylon, which certainly isn't a term of endearment.
Modern Beehive Architecture
Do you see a pattern developing here?
Basilica of St. Peter in Rome
Dome of the Rock
U.S. Capitol Dome
Upon the revealing of the Man of Perdition, I believe the Catholic church and the Bahá’í Faith will join forces. The foundation of world government has already been prepared by the Bahá’í. As we have seen by the Pope's recent statements, he fully aligns himself with the move to world democracy (Socialism) and world government. The Catholic church and Bahá’í, as you can see, are fundamental parts of the end game.
"Look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." Luke 21:28