Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Looking quite angelic in this photo, David Cameron may be a conservative, but he isn't any different than the rest of the globalists. He was:
• Born in England, even though he is of Scottish Descent and is a direct descendant of King William IV
• a Member of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (33rd Degree)
• Attended the Bilderburg conference
• Supports President Obama’s strategy in Afghanistan, where Britain is the second largest troop contributor.
• He is Church of England in faith. It understands itself to be both Catholic and Reformed. He has been quoted as saying that he "does not have a direct line."